Being a sterling manufacturer, supplier and exporter, we are bringing forth a wide assortment of Chilli seeds to our esteemed clients situated all over the globe. These chillies are cultivated under the favorable climate using natural manure and fertilizers to offer impeccable range to consumers. Added in almost all vegetables to ensure spicy taste and pleasant aroma. Available in small and large quantity, customers can avail this Chilli seeds at negotiable prices.
- First Picking: 70 - 75 days
- Plant Type: Erect and Spreading
- Fruit Pungency: Very High
- Fruit Length: 8 - 9 cm
- Fruit Girth: 0.8 - 1.0 cm
- Fruit Colour: Dark Green and Dark Red.
- Yield: Very Good Marketable produce.
- Moderate tolerance to thrips and mites.
Plot No-1663, H.S.I.I.D.C Industrial Estate Rai, Sonipat, Haryana, 131029, India