- 10000.00 - 30000.00 INR
- Vegetables Seeds
- 100 Grams (g)
We as a prominent exporter, and supplier are one-stage ahead of our rivals in offering an extensive variety of Radish ( Farrata) Seeds to our esteemed customers. These are developed by experienced agro merchants under unadulterated characteristic conditions and without utilizing any hurtful chemicals and manures. Safe to devour our Radish are accessible in different sizes and assortments according to the requests of customers. Our array of Radish ( Farrata) Seeds is best acclaimed for features like new, rich taste, low pithiness, and so on.
- Days to Harvest: 28 - 34 days
- Sowing Time: March - August
- Root Length: 25 - 30 cm.
- Root Colour: White
- Root Surface: Smooth
- Root Flesh: Crispy with Mild Pungency
- Very Good Field Holding Capacity
- An Excellent High Yielding, Heat tolerant,Early.
- Maturing Hybrid.Tropical segment.
- Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 10 Per Day
- 10 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- All India
Plot No-1663, H.S.I.I.D.C Industrial Estate Rai, Sonipat, Haryana, 131029, India